All goods are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale that are available on our website at www.blockandchisel.co.za and are also displayed at our sales counter.
Our standard terms and conditions of sale include the following provisions:
- Goods may only be collected or delivered once payment has been made in full and EFT payments have been cleared in our bank account.
- Goods that are collected by the clients or the client’s elected transporter should to be inspected before signing and taking ownership of the goods.
- Any damage to the goods after dispatch are solely the responsibility of the client. Block and Chisel claim no responsibility for the goods or transportation of goods collected by clients or their elected transporter.
- We do not grant Appro’s.
- Goods may only be placed on reserve for 48 hours.
- We do not offer a merchandise hiring service.
- Goods sold are subject to exchange within 7 days of purchase upon presentation of a receipt and on condition they are returned in the same condition as they were received.
- Goods that have been discounted, are on sale or that we have been expressly or implicitly required or expected to procure, create or alter specifically to satisfy customer’s requirements are not subject to exchange.
- Goods that are purchased using a credit note may not be rerurned for a cash refund and are only eligible for exchange or repair if damaged.
- We do not offer a storage facility for goods purchased. Purchased goods will be stored for a maximum of 2 weeks from date of purchase whereupon delivery or collection will need to be scheduled with immediate effect.
- We offer a delivery service, subject to availability and location.
Acceptance of the delivery of the goods sold shall be deemed as evidence of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale