All goods are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale that are available on our website at www.blockandchisel.co.za and are also displayed at our sales counter.
Our standard terms and conditions of sale include the following provisions:
- Goods may only be collected or delivered once payment has been made in full and EFT payments have been cleared in our bank account.
- We do not grant Appro’s.
- Goods may only be placed on reserve for 48 hours.
- We do not offer a merchandise hiring service.
- Goods sold are subject to exchange within 7 days of purchase upon presentation of a receipt and on condition they are returned in the same condition as they were received.
- Goods that have been discounted, are on sale or that we have been expressly or implicitly required or expected to procure, create or alter specifically to satisfy customer’s requirements are not subject to exchange.
- We offer a delivery service, subject to availability and location.
Acceptance of the delivery of the goods sold shall be deemed as evidence of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale