Ecs Hampshire Tv Unit
Our ECS Hampshire TV unit is form and function combined to produce the perfect balance between functional home entertainment center and a beautiful piece of furniture that creates any rooms focal point. ( seen here in Antique White with a Weathered Oak top )
* English Country Style
* Available in a spectrum of colour and wood finishes
* You may change the colour finish options using the above drop down menus
* Colour options priced seperately - enquire regarding pricing
* Configuration: 2 parts
* Central section can accomodate a 52 inch TV
* Crafted exclusively at our Cape Town workshop
*Please note: This is merely a digital representation of the product, colours may vary in store.
Delivery & Returns
Our delivery lead time for Block and Chisel Made products are as follows:
- Production begins once the 50% deposit reflects in the B&C accounts and is subject to a 4 to 8 week lead-time , this may be extended for JHB based clients as all products are produced in our Cape Town workshop. Please be aware that orders placed after 20 OCTOBER 2017 will only be delivered in the New Year.
- Once the order is completed our standard delivery times apply. For more information, please refer to Delivery & Exchanges.
- End of the year holidays as prescribed by the unions which require us to close our order book from the 31st of September and re-open on the 16th of January. We do hold stock of our range so please enquire during the shutdown period as we may have stock in your selected item.
We pride ourselves in providing an end-to-end service from store to your home. To achieve this we have our own delivery vehicles and team in Cape Town and Johannesburg with preferred service providers we have selected and entrusted who deliver anywhere within South Africa and abroad. Enquiries +27 (0)21 691 0878
Care & Maintenance
Sealed Wood Finishes
Avoid excessive sunlight, dampness and hot or cold conditions. For routine cleaning, use a cloth that has been dampened with water or diluted cleaning polish. Clean spills or smudges with a damp cloth moistened in mild soap or cleaning polish. For nickel and brass hardware, simply clean with a damp cloth. Place a felt or leather pad under all lamp bases and accessories to avoid surface scratches. Polish only every six months with a silicone-free polish, as polishing too often may result in a waxy build-up.
We have a number of Care & Maintenance products and services available for your furniture, please enquire with one of our stores for more details.