Karoo Cradock Tv Stand
Organise your home entertainment area with the stylish Karoo Cradock TV stand . With its metal frame and natural wood finish, the Karoo Cradock TV stand is a 4 door unit with open shelves, offering ample storage space for your electronics.
Step into a world of timeless charm and rustic elegance with The Karoo Collection. Inspired by the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Karoo, this furniture collection captures the rich, warm tones that define the region. Crafted from materials like reclaimed oak, old elm and conifer with iron detailing, each piece boasts a captivating raw grain and an exquisitely textured, aged finish that adds character to the collection. The Karoo Collection invites the natural, rugged beauty of the outdoors into your living spaces.
Care & Maintenance
- Protect from Moisture: Moisture is metal furniture’s worst enemy. Make sure to keep your metal furniture dry and protect it from rain, humidity, spills, and watermarks.
- Clean Regularly: Clean your metal furniture regularly to remove dirt, dust, and grime. Use a soft cloth or sponge and mild detergent to wipe down the surfaces. Avoid using abrasive cleaners and harsh chemicals that may scratch or damage the metal.
- Spot Treat Stains: If your metal furniture has any stains or marks, spot-treat them immediately. Use a soft cloth and gentle cleaning solution to wipe away the blemish. For stubborn stains, you can use a non-abrasive metal cleaner to restore shine.
- Polish for Shine: Metal furniture can lose its luster over time. To restore its shine and protect it from oxidation, polish the metal periodically. You can use a commercial metal polish or make a DIY solution using vinegar and baking soda. Apply the polish with a soft cloth and buff it in with circular motions.
- Inspect for Damage: Regularly inspect your metal furniture for any signs of damage or corrosion. If you notice any rust, chips, or dents, address them immediately before they worsen. You can use touch-up paint, rust inhibitors, or replace the damaged parts to maintain the integrity of the metal furniture.
Sealed Wood Finishes
Avoid excessive sunlight, dampness and hot or cold conditions. For routine cleaning, use a cloth that has been dampened with water or diluted cleaning polish. Clean spills or smudges with a damp cloth moistened in mild soap or cleaning polish. For nickel and brass hardware, simply clean with a damp cloth. Place a felt or leather pad under all lamp bases and accessories to avoid surface scratches. Polish only every six months with a silicone-free polish, as polishing too often may result in a waxy build-up.
We have a number of Care & Maintenance products and services available for your furniture, please enquire with one of our stores for more details.