- In order to qualify and activate your discount/commission an initial spend of R10 000 or more is required. This purchase amount of R10 000 is NOT accumulative and must be made in a single transaction.
- Trade discount/commission is on all goods with the exception of - Sale/promotional items (this includes bargain box items) Delivery Charges & Magazines
- Commission/discount is paid either at the till or by EFT,
- Commission/discount deducted at the point of sale (till) is on condition that the Trade Account Number is supplied and the person purchasing appears on the list of purchasers supplied on your application form.
- Commission paid by EFT. is paid out before the 25th of each month. Depending on bank clearance times there may be delays.
- Trade applicants and their designated company members are solely allowed to purchase and receive discount from Block and Chisel. Clients of Trade Applicants cannot benefit from discount without the Trade account holder being present.
- Block & Chisel does not take responsibility for the misuse of commission/discount. Confidentiality between yourself and your client is your responsibility. Any misuse of the account number will cause your commission/discount to be cancelled.
- We do not offer storage. Merchandise which is being collected should be collected as soon as possible after the purchase. Any runners or drivers collecting should have the valid paper work (Receipt of payment) and they should have valid identification.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER AN APPRO SERVICE TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS INCLUDING TRADE, HOWEVER WE DO HAVE A 3 DAY RETURNS POLICY PROVIDING THE ITEMS ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION.
Please note that profiles are reviewed annually and adjusted accordingly depending on purchase behaviour, a minimum expenditure of R150 000 (in a 12 month period) is required in order to maintian your discount. If you have any further queries with regards to the above please feel free to contact us.