Ecs Breakfront Wardrobe | White
The ECS Breakfront Wardrobe features a large amount of storage space and is crafted from Solid Weathered Oak ( shown here in Antique White with Clay ) that captures the timeslessly classic look of English Country styled furniture. This piece has been crafted to cover all aspects of everyday living.
* English Country Style
* Available in a spectrum of colour finishes
* You may change the colour finish options using the above drop down menus
* Please note price differs for solid oak selections
* Available with shelves only, hanging only or both and priced accordingly
* Crafted exclusively at our Cape Town workshop
*Please note: This is merely a digital representation of the product, colours may vary in store.
Delivery & Returns
Our delivery lead time for Block and Chisel Made products are as follows:
- Production begins once the 50% deposit reflects in the B&C accounts and is subject to a 8 to 10 week lead-time but due to Covid-19 this can change anytime, this may be extended for JHB based clients as all products are produced in our Cape Town workshop.
- Once the order is completed our standard delivery times apply. For more information, please refer to Delivery & Exchanges.
We pride ourselves in providing an end-to-end service from the store to your home. To achieve this we have our own delivery vehicles and team in Cape Town and Johannesburg with preferred service providers we have selected and entrusted who deliver anywhere within South Africa and abroad. Enquiries +27 (0)21 691 0878
Care & Maintenance
Sealed Wood Finishes
Avoid excessive sunlight, dampness and hot or cold conditions. For routine cleaning, use a cloth that has been dampened with water or diluted cleaning polish. Clean spills or smudges with a damp cloth moistened in mild soap or cleaning polish. For nickel and brass hardware, simply clean with a damp cloth. Place a felt or leather pad under all lamp bases and accessories to avoid surface scratches. Polish only every six months with a silicone-free polish, as polishing too often may result in a waxy build-up.
We have a number of Care & Maintenance products and services available for your furniture, please enquire with one of our stores for more details.